Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What I want to be after school

I would and might choose from a lot of things:

An inventor

I would invent the world’s greatest things. And even the whole universe will use it through my telepathic form of teleportation, or I would fly there in my huge space drone filled with cheese for the journey.

An air mechanic

I could build or fix anything that can fly and invent new better versions of them and they would have bigger fuel tanks so they could fly for longer.

A car builder

I would invent a whole new race of cars. Better, faster, stronger and look better - these are just a few things my race of cars will have.

A movie maker

I would invent a cool new way of watching movies that would be better than 3D.

A gadget maker

I would invent awesome new gadgets that do the same things, but better. I would even make gadgets that do new things.

Even though these all fall under invent, who knows what I will be.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!