Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Being 11 does not mean...

Being 11 does not mean you can’t eat cheese, go to other countries or even have a blog, because I do two thirds of this stuff. The one I don’t do is go to other countries. I live in the awesomely cool country of South Africa.

I wish I could go to Italy to eat their famous cheese, or Australia to see the kangaroos or even Egypt to see giant pyramids.

I would also like to go to a huge stadium and watch people on motorbikes doing freestyle.

I would like to go all over the world seeing things and eating cheese. That would be kind of cool.

I would like to go and see all the famous cars like:
Ferrari
Lamborghini
Lotus
All the cool Nissans
Of course the Audi R8

Now wouldn’t you want to go all over the world, eat cheese, see awesome things and enjoy how awesome it would be?

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!