Saturday, July 3, 2010

My brother

My brother is always wanting to play on the computer.

My brother usually plays:
Pure
The Godfather
The lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2
Need for speed prostreet
Transformers revenge of the fallen
Prince of Persia two thrones
H.A.W.X
Call of Jaurez bound in blood

I like the same games as my brother so I play the same ones as him.

My brother can sometimes be irritating when he does not want to do anything

My brother is way taller than me but we used to be nearly the same size.

I like the same sweets as him like:
Sour roo
Wine gums
Jelly babies

I like the same cooldrink as him too:
Fanta orange
Fanta grape
Fanta pineapple
Sprite
Coke

My brother’s hair is lighter than mine, his skin is lighter than mine, his body is taller then mine too.

My brother likes a lot of things that are different to the things that I like.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!