Saturday, July 3, 2010

Karate

Karate

I have been going to karate lessons for quite a while now and I am already brown belt.

Here is the belt order including stripes:

White
Pre – yellow 1
Pre – yellow 2
Yellow 1
Yellow 2
Orange 1
Orange 2
Green 1
Green 2
Blue 1
Blue 2
Purple 1
Purple 2
Brown 1
Brown 2
Brown 3
Black

Karate lessons are sometimes fun and sometimes tiring. We do warm ups first, then we start doing the proper moves and katas.

I missed a lot of karate lessons because I was sick for a long time.

I like karate because if someone tries to attack me I will be able to defend myself without getting hurt.

We do karate for 1 hour from 6 pm to 7 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week.
My favourite thing about karate is the kicks. I like them because they are stronger and can reach further than the punches.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!