Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Recorder

My brother and I both have descant recorders that were made in Indonesia.

Sometimes recorder playing can be fun, boring, irritating or even ignoring.

On my recorder there are nine holes, eight on the front and one on the back.

When you play the recorder you have to blow and say “tu” for high notes and “du” for low notes.

I know a lot of notes and here are some of them:

B
B flat
A
D
C
C sharp
G
F
F sharp
E

We have recorder lessons at our school and we have to practice at home. We play recorder to a crowd at Eisteddfod, school band days, for Mom, and in school assembly.

Sometimes I like recorder and sometimes I absolutely hate it. At the moment I am kind of in the middle.

I have a lot of songs to play here are some of them:

Goddesses
American Patrol
The Saints
Zulu Lullaby
Carmela
RondoMonkey’s dance

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!