Saturday, July 3, 2010

Need for Speed Underground 2

I lately started playing Need for speed underground 2 on the computer and I liked it very much.

I liked it because you have to find the shops and unlock so many different parts.

If you start playing this game, the Nissan 240SX would be a good car to start with.
The 240SX is very fast and when you upgrade it, it can look so cool.

Later on in the game I got a Mazda MX5 then an Audi TT, I kept the Audi TT for a long time because it is a really good car.

I bought a Nissan 350z but eventually decided that I did not want it.

My Audi TT goes really fast and looks awesome - if you want a good car get the Audi TT!

It would be a good idea to paint it pearlescent green, get the scorpion vinyl, and paint the wheels purple/blue. It will look cool if you choose the right colours.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!