Friday, June 11, 2010

Need for Speed ProStreet

In Need for Speed ProStreet you have to race on road legal racing unlike most of the other Need for Speeds.

In ProStreet Need for Speed there are loads of cool cars that you can upgrade to the max. I have got a red/black Chevrolet Cobalt SS. I have pushed the pedal down far enough and reached 166 mph.

In ProStreet there are a few kings for different kinds of races but Ryo is the best and the fastest. To take him down you have to get far in the game and have a really good car.

I have a few other cars for other types of races, here they are: I have another Cobalt SS for drag racing but I am getting a new drag racing car soon, I have a GTO for all my drifting and that car can drift with power! I have a Nissan Silvia for all my speed challenge racing, and I have two Backup cars which are a 350z and BMW, and both work like a charm.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!