Monday, June 21, 2010

The Blowing Curtain

Back in the 1400’s there was a competition where people were in a huge stadium and could be seen by millions of people. They had to fight dragons!

It was my turn because a big one crushed the last person.

I ran around the corner, feeling well, only to come rushing back with a busted rib!
All I had was a sword and a knife - for taking on a dragon! While I was hiding I was thinking up a plan, and then suddenly I thought that this battle was going to be epic!

I ran around the corner dodging fire, and ducking under claws being swung at me, then I reached it.

I jumped onto the dragon’s leg then stabbed it with my sword.

I climbed up its arm and onto its back running for its eyes. I reached them and stabbed them both.

Then a huge claw came at me! Ducking, I rolled forward and stabbed upward hitting it right on the palm.

Then I slid down its back, while cutting, which obviously killed it. After all, I was the best dragon slayer!

My prize was a curtain that kept blowing forever. Anytime I needed anything, I just needed to reach behind the curtain and it would magically be there. If the curtain stopped blowing, it would not work anymore.

© copyright Zooty 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!