Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chocolate Kid

I, Zooty, am Chocolate Kid. I have that name because I love chocolate!

Chocolate is awesome, so is cheese, because it has so many different types.
Aero mint: my favourite because the bubbles are tasty!
Bar one: this is very nice, I feel sorry for you if you have not had it.
Tempo: nice to have every once in a while.
Cheese: not chocolate but is still nice!

For a slab of chocolate I would either go for Mint Magic or Top Deck.

I like chocolate because it also calms me down, mainly my stomach, but then the fun part begins. I get so hyped up that I could:

Swim around in circles, in the dirt!

Run around a block of cheese 100 times before getting tired!

Want to play on the computer all night, but of course mom won’t let me!

Do all of the above things!!

Chocolate!!!!!!!! and cheese is nice too! Oh and did I mention: Chocolate!!!!!!!!

© copyright Zooty

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You forgot about climbing walls without using your hands! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Rock and screech! Leave a comment!